This page gives a comprehensive list of the stages, predefined in CCIL. One can learn how to create own ones here TBA.
Things to know
There are 2 kinds of parameters
- Static - They come from the context.properties itself. Although there is some to use dynamic behavior trough the arguments from command line mechanic, their content is generally evaluated when the context is loaded.
- Accessed trough the the confXXX methods from the AbstractStageBase class.
- They all should be convertible to java.lang.String.
- Cannot be overridden from the command line, using the syntax, described here.
- Dynamic - Contained in the RuntimeEnvironment. As the name suggests, the name-value pairs there exist only during the execution of a pipeline.
- There is no restriction on the type of the objects.
- Can be overridden from the command line, using the syntax, described here.